If you’re interested in volunteering, leading projects, networking and having fun—you can do all of this and more as a Lions Club member.
Community Volunteer Work that Makes a Difference
As a Lion, you’ll perform local volunteer work to improve your community—and communities around the world.
You can join a:
- Local club that meets in person
- Cyber club that meets online
- Special interest club based on your profession, a hobby or anything you care about
- Plan a local project to protect the environment
- Recycle eyeglasses to help the working poor
- Bring clean water to a remote village
Whatever you choose, you’ll be sharing, caring, and making a difference.
Join an International Network of Volunteers and Friends
As a Lions club member, you’ll join a local group of service-minded men and women who are doing local volunteer work to support your community—right now. You’ll also become a member of Lions Clubs International, a respected international organization, a leader in your local community and a friend to people in need.
There are many reasons to become a member. As a Lion, you will:
- Help your community and gain valuable skills
- Make an impact on people’s lives—locally and internationally
- Learn to be a leader—and lead a respected organization
- Network with business people in your community and around the world
- Energize your life and have fun
You’ll grow personally and professionally. And you’ll know that the community volunteer work you perform is worthwhile and appreciated.
Become a Member
Lions are constantly seeking civic-minded citizens who are willing to donate some time and effort toward making our communities better places in which to live. If you are interested in visiting Richmond Battlefield Park Lions Club, please contact the president to receive an invitation. You will learn more about what Lions really do to help their fellow men and women.
Membership in a Lions Club is by invitation only; however, the only requirements are to be of legal age and good character.